Increasing ENERGY STAR ratings through reduced utility consumption & improved data validation
In order to achieve a meaningful increase on your ENERGY STAR rating, you need to focus on improving your property's utility consumption performance and ensuring validity and robustness of the data that you submit to the EPA's online benchmarking tool, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager (ESPM).
Watch this webinar recording of Goby & Evolution Energy Partners discussing useful strategies and best practices for improving your property's ENERGY STAR rating. Topics include:
- Using energy audits to ensure data quality and accuracy
- High-impact energy conservation measures for improving ratings
- Financing strategies that enable you to implement energy efficiency plans
- Creative ways to improve performance & cash flow without spending capital
- The current state of ENERGY STAR
- And more...